The Benefits of the Malta Residence and Visa Programme (MRVP)
If you are thinking about applying for residency in Malta, you will discover that there are several different ways to go about it. One of them is applying for the Malta Residence and Visa Programme (MRVP). It is the top choice of most people because of the benefits it has to offer. What are they? Some of the prominent ones are:
- Residency in Malta: First and foremost, under this programme, an applicant can reside in the country and can even add their family members in the main application.
- Free Movement Rights: Since Malta is part of the European Union as well as the Schengen area, this Programme provides benefits in regard to moving in these areas.
- Mobility: Another advantage that’s brought about by this Programme is the ability to live, study or work in any of the 28 EU countries, Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Tax: With the MRVP, you can become a resident of Malta, which means you will be entitled to receive a number of tax benefits.
- Educational Opportunities: The country offers a gateway to educational opportunities for dependents of the applicants as well as their kids, which is a major benefit.
- Secure: The Programme ensures residency in Malta, which is great because it grants applicants the security of knowing that they can live in a politically stable and peaceful country.
- Flexible: It is possible for new citizens to hold dual citizenship when they apply for the program, which is great because it means they don’t have to give up their current citizenship in order to become a resident of Malta.
- Fast Track Relocation: Lastly, the MRVP process doesn’t take more than four months to be completed. This leads to a fast track relocation, which is quite impressive as opposed to programs offered by other countries that can take years to be finalized.